Micro-Training Pilot Program *Free* New
Baystate Roads is pleased to present new micro-training opportunities! We are working with a number of sources to identify short training segments on a variety of topics. Micro-segments (5-15 min. long) can be viewed as stand-alone ‘quick hit’ training opportunities, while others may be assigned as pre-requisites to upcoming classes you have registered for. View from your computer, iPad, or cell phone; between calls, field work, or during lunch with co-workers. We are also developing short in-house produced videos and would like feedback on both this new training approach and topics of interest to you. Please send ideas and comments to Karen Dodge, at umtcTraining@engin.umass.edu. From monthly tool-box safety segments to specific roadway maintenance procedures and best practices, we hope you will be as excited about this new opportunity as we are!
We are offering the opportunity to participate in a FREE online Micro-Training Pilot Program, offering two-three new short training segments quarterly.
Register today to watch the current online training segments:
▪ Pavement Marking Basics
▪ Prevent Pavement Marking Cheating
▪ Window of Opportunity in Pavement Maintenance
▪ Best Safety Practices When Using PASER in the Field
▪ Concepts of Transportation Asset Management
We ask that you take a moment to fill out our Micro-Training Survey after watching the videos.
More Micro-Trainings Coming!
November 2018 - NOW AVAILABLE!
• Speed Wastes Salt; The Proof is in the Numbers (10 min)
• The Science and Art of Roadway Ice Control (12 min)
• Pavement Temperature Basics (TBD)
• Stay tuned for another, yet to be determined topic!
**Current Sessions Are Available! To register today, please CLICK HERE.**
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
|There are no sessions of this course currently scheduled.|