University of Massachusetts Amherst
Becoming an Affiliate
The University of Massachusetts Transportation Center (UMTC) is developing a network of Affiliated Researchers. The network provides a mechanism to link funding organizations with innovative researchers in diverse areas of expertise. In addition, the network should also provide a platform through which we help shape the research needs across the Commonwealth.
There are several benefits and opportunities in addition to a yearly Honorarium to joining the UTMC Researcher Affiliate;
- Streamlined Access to Research Support Services
- Be a part of Statewide Research Roundtables
- Opportunities to Populate the UMTC Research Needs Database
- Input your ideas and focus into our Future Research Programming
- Perform Literature Searches in Your Area of Expertise
- Conduct a Peer Review Report Review
- Participate in Hot Topic (On Demand) Research Tasks
If you are interested in joining please contact Melissa Paciulli, Manager of Research and Development at email@example.com.