Trenching & Excavation Safety-Virtual Classroom
Course DescriptionTwo hours that could save your life!
This workshop will present individuals with training in the following areas:
- Conducting site inspections
- Establishing proper access & egress
- Identifying potential environmental hazards
- Determining soil composition & classification
- Implementing protective systems (sloping, shoring, shielding)
Who Should Attend
Public Works professionals, both management and operations, involved in trenching and excavation who desire “competent person” proficiency in trenching/excavations as it applies to OSHA regulations.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Road Scholar Hours
Select A Session
|There are no sessions of this course currently scheduled.|