NETTCP Asphalt Plant Technician Recertification MTS New
Required course and examination for continued certification as a Hot Mix Asphalt Plant Technician. The course will include a review of important topics and instruction on changes in the industry, equipment, specifications and test procedures.
- Cost: $660.00 for Members/$875.00 for Non-Members
- Course: Three days classroom and laboratory
- Class Size: 10 - 20
- Examination: Written and Performance
- NETTCP Certified HMA Plant Technicians wanting to maintain their certification are required to attend a re-certification course in its entirety and successfully pass the written and performance examinations. Select a course and register online. Please note the Marshall Test Procedure (AASHTO T245) is an option for re-certification.
- Any candidate who fails the re-certification exam(s) and subsequent re-test is required to attend a new full certification course and pass the examinations.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Road Scholar Hours
Select A Session
|There are no sessions of this course currently scheduled.|