SafetySkills Training Videos
Baystate Roads has partnered with the UMass Blackboard system and SafetySkills, a leader in online safety training content development, to provide 13 FREE safety video segments this year, including Chainsaw, Excavation & Trenching, and Hot Work/Arc Welding topics. Ranging from 3 – 13 minutes in length, these graphic virtual segments use situational examples and relevant graphics to create an engaging experience.
Learn something new in minutes!
NOTE: A unique email address - not a shared manager account - is needed to access this series.
- Register for SafetySkills modules here, on the UMTC website.
- Go to your UMTC Registration Portal to find the link to the video you registered for.
- Click the video link under the "Related Content' column.
- You will be redirected to UMass Blackboard where you'll be asked to create an account (USE YOUR UMTC Log in and Password here).
- Click the "Log-In Now" Link in the green bar to login to your Blackboard account.
- You are now on the BlackBoard "My Courses" Page. Video(s) you registered for are here.
After watching – click on "Course Survey" to complete a quick survey and the attendance acknowledgement to receive your certificate. Your feedback will impact the development of this small pilot program!!*
*You will be redirected to your UMTC profile. Go to your "Registration Portal" and click on "Online Module" of the SafetySkills video you just completed.
Share, watch with your teammates, and Up your Tailgate Training Game!
• Chainsaw Safety
• Chainsaw Safety: Safe Operations
• Excavation and Trenching: Hazards
• Excavation and Trenching: Requirements
• Excavation and Trenching: Hazard Controls
• Excavation and Trenching: Roles and Responsibilities
• Excavation Competent Person: Excavation Hazards
• Excavation Competent Person: Preplanning Excavations
• Excavation Competent Person: Protective Systems
• Excavation Competent Person: Roles and Responsibilities
• Excavation Competent Person: Soil Classification
• Hot Work Arc Welding: Employee Responsibilities
• Hot Work Arc Welding: Hot Work Hazard Controls
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Road Scholar Hours
Select A Session
|There are no sessions of this course currently scheduled.|