Essential Supervisory Skills
This course helps develop supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
You will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Road Scholar Hours
Select A Session
|4/6/2023 8:30:00 AM||Essential Supervisory Skills- Newton||Mt. Ida Campus||View Session|
|5/11/2023 8:30:00 AM||Essential Supervisory Skills- Bourne||Town of Bourne DPW||View Session|
|6/1/2023 8:30:00 AM||Essential Supervisory Skills- New Marlborough||New Marlborough Fire & Rescue||View Session|
|7/27/2023 8:30:00 AM||Essential Supervisory Skills- Athol||Athol Public Library||View Session|