Essential Supervisory Skills
Your technical expertise has taken you far, but managing others requires a whole new set of skills. This course will help you develop your supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
Road Scholar Hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Road Scholar Credits
Select A Session
|4/11/2024 8:30:00 AM
|Essential Supervisory Skills- Chicopee
|UMass Transportation Center Aviation & Research Training Center