Foreman's Roundtable Discussion
This workshop offers a new opportunity for graduates of the Baystate Roads “Succeeding as a Foreman” workshops. Foreman’s Roundtable will provide an opportunity for discussion on any and all issues related to managing and leading crews effectively.
Who Should Attend
Anyone that attended a “Succeeding as a Foreman” workshops.
Areas of Discussion
• Reviewing important topics from the “Foreman” series.
• Reporting back on what has and what has not worked.
• Generating new ideas on handling difficult situations.
• Updating colleagues on equipment issues, new techniques and emerging trends in the industry.
• Identifying professional development topics for Baystate Roads.
• This is an opportunity to network and share ideas and helpful advice.
• It will strengthen communication and support among colleagues from other cities and towns and
foster a commitment to continuous learning and best practices.
Please bring one success story of how you put an idea from the “Foreman” series into practice.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
|There are no sessions of this course currently scheduled.|