Essential Supervisory Skills- New Marlborough
Date: 6/1/2023 8:30 AM - 6/1/2023 2:30 PM
Location: New Marlborough Fire & Rescue
205 Norfolk Rd
New Marlborough, Massachusetts
Your technical expertise has taken you far, but managing others requires a whole new set of skills. This foundational class will help you develop your supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
|Paul||Town of New Marlborough|
|Charles||Town of New Marlborough|
|Brian||Town of Great Barrington|
|Peter||Town of Richmond|
|Jamie||Town of West Stockbridge|
|Brian||Town of Groton DPW|
|Eddie||City of Pittsfield|
|Tate||Town of Great Barrington|
|steven||Town of Great Barrington|
|Pat||City of Pittsfield|
|Vic||Town of Great Barrington|
|David||Town of Blandford Highway Department|
|Curt||Town of West Stockbridge|