MaPIT 3.0 (Virtual)
Date: 10/20/2021 1:00 PM - 10/20/2021 3:30 PM
This class is intended for new MaPIT users planning to initiate Federally Funded roadway, safety, shared-use path, pedestrian and bicycle projects; conversely it can also act as a refresher course for existing users. This class will instruct users on how to utilize the Highway Project Workflows for Federally Funded projects and as such these trainings are NOT intended for those who only use MaPIT or State Aid projects (such as Chapter 90, Complete Streets, and Small Bridge grant awards).
Some features of MaPIT you will learn about:
- New project initiation
- Interactive forms
- Targeted questions to establish a richer project scope
- GIS layers to alert project proponent to new opportunities, risks and areas of interest
- Dynamic alerts for potential permitting requirements, action items, and supplemental information
- Option to upload supporting documentation
- Improved alignment with MassDOT scoring criteria
Attendees will receive a link to the zoom meeting after registering for the course..
If you are having trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 545-2604 for assistance.
|Laura||MassDOT District 2|
|Justin||BETA Group, Inc.|
|Steven||Howard Stein Hudson, Boston (HSH)|
|Tina||City of Woburn|
|Laurie||Old Colony Planning Council (OCPC)|