Essential Supervisory Skills- Athol
Date: 7/27/2023 8:30 AM - 7/27/2023 2:30 PM
Location: Athol Public Library
568 Main St.
Your technical expertise has taken you far, but managing others requires a whole new set of skills. This foundational class will help you develop your supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
If you are having trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 545-2604 for assistance.
|Paul||Town of Athol DPW|
|Mark||Town of Athol DPW|
|Scott||Town of Bolton DPW|
|Lee||Town of Pepperell|
|Brian||Town of Athol DPW|
|Brian||Town of Groton DPW|
|George||Town of Sunderland|
|Derek||Town of Pepperell|
|Jon||Town of Saugus|
|Jason||Town of Athol DPW|
|Michael||Town of Athol DPW|
|John||Town of Gill|
|Jennifer||Town of Athol DPW|
|David||Town of Sudbury|