Essential Supervisory Skills- Newton
Date: 4/6/2023 8:30 AM - 4/6/2023 2:30 PM
Location: Mt. Ida Campus
100 Carlson Ave.
Your technical expertise has taken you far, but managing others requires a whole new set of skills. This foundational class will help you develop your supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
If you are having trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 545-2604 for assistance.
|Steve||Town of Chelmsford|
|Robert||Town of Natick DPW|
|Bob||City of Cambridge DPW|
|Adam||City of New Bedford|
|Joseph||City of Melrose DPW|
|David||Town of Chelmsford|
|Tiko||City of Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks|
|Richard||Town of Chelmsford|
|Brian||City of Cambridge DPW|
|David||City of New Bedford Department of Public Infrastructure|
|Jack||Massachusetts Water Resources Authority|
|Ardian||Town of Needham Dept of Public Works|
|Mike||City of Melrose|
|TJ||City of Cambridge DPW|
|Dennis||City of New Bedford|
|Erin||City of Boston|
|Denali||City of Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks|
|Bryan||City of Melrose|