Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment Training Administration
1. An H-1B worker is being sought by the University of Massachusetts Amherst through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. One (1) worker is being sought.
3. This worker is being sought as a Research Fellow (UMass Transportation Center)
4. A wage of $59,999.94/year is being offered to this worker.
5. The period of employment for which the worker is sought is 06/23/2020 to 12/04/2021.
6. The employment will occur at 130 Natural Resources Road, 214 Marston Hall, Amherst, MA 01003.
7. The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the employer’s principal place of business.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division, U.S. Department of Labor. H-1B employers are required to pay the higher of the “actual wage” or “prevailing wage.”
This notice was posted on the University of Massachusetts Amherst-UMass Transportation Center’s website, which is available to all current employees, for a period of 10 consecutive business days. The notice remained clearly visible and unobstructed during the entire period of posting.