NETC Project Webinars Are Now Available
The New England Transportation Consortium (NETC) recently hosted five webinars on completed NETC projects. In each webinar, the investigator outlined the project need, the research methodology, the study results, and the expected benefit and value of the project. Time was also allotted during each webinar to discuss implementation steps and to allow participant Q-and-A.
The research results will be of interest to transportation practitioners, policy-makers and others within and beyond the New England states. All webinar recordings are freely available. Links are also provided below to the detailed page on the NETC website for each of these projects.
· New England Connected and Automated Vehicle Efforts - Webinar| Presentations | Project Page
· Moisture Susceptibility Testing for Hot Mix Asphalt Pavements in New England - Webinar | Presentation | Project Page
· Using the New SHRP2 Naturalistic Driving Study Safety Databases to Examine Safety Concerns for Older Drivers - Webinar | Presentation| Project Page
· Optimizing QA Process for Asphalt Pavement Construction in the Northeast – Webinar | Presentation | Project Page
· Development of MASH Computer Simulated Steel Bridge Rail and Transition Details – Webinar | Presentation | Project Page
If you have questions about the webinars, please contact NETC at firstname.lastname@example.org.