Essential Supervisory Skills- Bourne
Date: 5/11/2023 8:30 AM - 5/11/2023 2:30 PM
Location: Town of Bourne DPW
35 Ernest Valeri Road
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
Your technical expertise has taken you far, but managing others requires a whole new set of skills. This foundational class will help you develop your supervisory competence by adding essential tools to your leadership toolbox.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Get the job done through others by prioritizing and delegating effectively.
• Pave the way for your team to succeed by solving problems and removing obstacles.
• Improve your people’s skills and mindsets through real-time coaching and feedback.
• Command respect from others by developing your managerial presence.
• Obtain the support and resources your team needs by advocating persuasively.
Anyone interested in honing their supervisory skills at any level should attend this training.
If you are having trouble registering, please email email@example.com or call (413) 545-2604 for assistance.
|James||Town of Bourne|
|Joshua||Town of Bourne|
|Andy||Town of East Bridgewater|
|Marcus||Town of Abington DPW|
|Jonathan||Town of Mendon Highway Department|
|Michael||Town of Sandwich DPW|
|Kelly||Town of Abington DPW|
|James||Town of Brewster DPW|
|Valerie||Town of Kingston|
|Matt||Town of Abington DPW|
|James||Town of Whitman DPW|
|Michael||Town of Brewster DPW|
|Griffin||Town of Brewster DPW|
|Emily||Town of Brewster DPW|
|Rebecca||Town of Marion|
|Robert||Town of Sandwich DPW|
|Jeanne||Town of Abington|