Webinar Series: Innovative Initiatives - CDL Compliance & Safety
This nine-week webinar series will provide information and stimulate dialogue on innovative initiatives and best practices on commercial drivers’ license compliance and safety. Speakers from across the country will present research and program findings, as well as future trends. Below is the tentative schedule.
- January 30th, 1:00 (EST) - Identifying the Most Important Factors Associated With Severe CMV Crashes, David Bierling, Freight Mobility Division, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- February 6th, 1:00 (EST) - Contributing to Louisiana’s Green Reporting, Sara Graham and Jeff Dickey, Highway Safety Research Group, Louisiana State University
- February 13th, 1:00 (EST) - Future Trends and Updates on Commercial Driver Licensing, Kevin Lewis, Driver Programs, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- February 20th, 1:00 (EST) - Improving CMV Crash Reporting and Training of Law Enforcement Officers, Amber Brooke Trueblood and Eva Shipp, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- February 27th, 1:00 (EST) - Enhanced Safety Screening for High-Risk Motor Carriers, Jennifer Walton, Kentucky Transportation Center, University of Kentucky
- March 6th, 1:00 (EST) - Autonomous Vehicles and CDL: Legislation and Regulatory Implications, Bob Rowland, Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
- March 13th, 1:00 (EST) - Troops in Trucks, Greg Escobar, Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- March 20th, 1:00 (EST) - REACH - eCVSP Metrics Monitoring Project, Jeremy Pate, Center for Advanced Public Safety, University of Alabama
- March 27th, 1:00 (EST) – Online Forum - Bridging the Gap: How Universities, Law Enforcement and State Drivers Licensing Agencies Can Share Resources, Utilize Expertise, and Improve CMV Safety
Join by Computer: https://zoom.us/j/960185128
Join by Phone: (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 960 185 128
For accommodations related to a disability, please call (413) 577-0419. UMass Amherst does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, participation in lawful off-campus activity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, spousal relationship to current employee, or veteran status, as applicable.
Supported by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under a cooperative agreement: FM-CDL-0192-15-01-00